This Nudist Is No Boar

 




Don’t get caught with your pants down.  Its not often you see a full moon in the daytime but that is exactly what just happened here.

 

I really didn’t think that there were a lot of nudist colonies out there.  I thought it was just in the movies.

 

So this man was in a nudist colony in Berlin at what has now been renamed Swine Lake.  It’s  where he encountered a wild boar who took off with his bag containing his computer and other valuables.  Her two piglets went with her. They feasted on a pizza in the bag (hope it was not a bacon pizza ewww)  and were looking for dessert I think.

 

I didn’t  know Germans liked nudist colonies.

 

He was sunbathing in the nude which is called free body culture.

 

I didn’t know Germany had wild boars either. Boars have been seen in the countryside and subdivisions along the outskirts of Berlin. They have actually become increasingly more common.

 

So the guy took off after the boar and went into clothing territory.  Witnesses said the man really did give it his all in his pursuit of the pigs. 

 

I’m sure the people around  there had a good laugh.  A photographer actually took pictures of him in action and asked if she could put them out to the World Wide Web.

 

Being a good sport he gave her his approval.  So now his back side has a permanent spot in YouTube and everywhere else. 

 

I wonder how many women actually recognize that backside? As far as backsides go it was OK.

 

Nothing like Burt Reynolds back in the day I can tell you that.  Maybe not Brad Pitt either.

 

Can you imagine if that was your dad or your grandpa’s back side that was exposed to the world?  Try to explain that to your friends.

 

Grandpa  may never live that down.  He definitely will be the butt of a few jokes for the foreseeable future.

 

Some of the shocked onlookers yelled you swine!  Was not clear if they were referring to the man or the pig.

 

I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to boar you with my story.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Thoughts

Hey Gen Z, What Up?

This Groundhog Didn't Get His Day