Hey Gen Z, What Up?

 




So I read Generation Z doesn’t believe in emails and doesn’t open them.

My kids’ generation was Gen X. They told me many years ago that if I wanted to hear from them I would have to email them. I had no idea what that was but I figured it out because I had a computer.

I can’t figure out when kids started giving their parents rules. If I told my Mom that, I wouldn’t be able to sit down for a week, maybe a month.

Then from email it changed to text. Something else to have to learn but I did it.

But let’s talk about the people of today. They don’t care about anything.

Try to get an answer from anyone about anything. “It was my day off.” “Not my area of expertise.”  “I’m off in 10 minutes.”

The last time I was in the hospital I did not get a scheduled meal.  My husband brought it in. One nurse said her shift was over, the next person will feed you. Well it was right then and there that I was checked out and went home. Whoever heard of that junk?

Did you ever try to get a message to your doctor? It goes to his assistants who don’t pay one bit of attention. You have to call and call to get somebody. Then there is the “portal” easy enough right? The message supposedly goes to him but it doesn’t, it really goes to his assistants who don’t pay one bit of attention. Again you have to call to get somebody to read it and then maybe they’ll do something about it.  

Usually though the message sits in an outbox for another week and then it goes to where it supposed to go but the people say they didn’t get it because it’s in their inbox. I have never seen so many lazy people in my life. It happens everywhere.

When I went to high school, I didn’t learn how to give excuses. I think that’s where we went wrong. They need to have a course for older people to learn how to give excuses. I’ll be first in line.

Can you imagine at the hospital what happened. I know what happened. I can’t talk about it, it’s disgusting. It’s no wonder we went from the number one healthy country in the world all the way down to the end. There are Third World countries that have it better than we do. What do we have?  We have a bunch of crooked politicians that are more concerned with trying to impeach the President.

All the presidents in my lifetime probably have done impeachable things but it went unnoticed. Of course, now, the reporters are all vying for the number one story so they can get the most clicks and the best money. I’m not going to address the problems of the post office. I think the pony express should come back. Next column will be on the honesty of Americans.

From now on all my writing will be dedicated to my son Jeff who will forever be in mind.

Comments

  1. Great post! Love that you are back to writing and sharing one of your many talents for us to enjoy. Jeff would be proud.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Thoughts

This Groundhog Didn't Get His Day